Yeste Migration Consulting
Test Your Migration Points Now
Partner Visa

For obtaining a Partner visa, you must be married to or in a de facto relationship with one of the following:

  • Australian citizen

  • Australian permanent resident

  • Eligible New Zealand citizen

You should first apply for a temporary Partner visa, and then subsequently for a permanent Partner visa.
Current updated information on Partner visa requirements and procedures can be found at or